Terms & Conditions “Promoting original talent through equitable trade practices”
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Durban African Art Centre Association/African Art Centre is a Non-Profit Organisation that preserves and mentors the development of arts, craft and design; showcasing local creative talent to stimulate social and economic upliftment.
2. Delivery policy: Upon receipt of payment, receipt acknowledgements will be processed within 7 days and confirmed by way of email.
3. Return and Refunds policy: The provision of goods and services by The Durban African Art Centre Association/African Art Centre is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, The Durban African Art Centre Association/African Art Centre will refund the customer in full within 30 days. No cancellation of orders will be accepted 5 days after the order is confirmed in writing. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 10 % administration fee not exceeding R 500.
5. Payment options: accepted Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard, or by bank transfer into The Durban African Art Centre Association/African Art Centre bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
6. Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for The Durban African Art Centre Association via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
7. Customer details separate from card details: Customer details will be stored by The Durban African Art Centre Association/African Art Centre separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
8. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency: The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
9. Responsibility: The Durban African Art Centre Association/African Art Centre takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
10. Country of domicile: This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and The Durban African Art Centre Association/African Art Centre chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature: 500 Esther Roberts Road Glenwood, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, 4001
11. Variation: The Durban African Art Centre Association/African Art Centre may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
12. Company information: This website is run by The Durban African Art Centre Association/AFRICAN ART CENTRE (Non-Profit Organisation) based in South Africa trading as AFRICAN ART CENTRE and with registration number: Registered Non-Profit Organisation: 051-306 NPO and Registered Public Benefit Organisation: 130004642
13. The Durban African Art Centre Association/ African Art Centre details are:
AFRICAN ART CENTRE
500 Esther Roberts Road Glenwood, DURBAN, KwaZulu-Natal, 4001
P.O. Box 803 DURBAN, KwaZulu-Natal, 4000
Monday to Friday, 9am – 4pm
Telephone: +27 31 312 3804/5
Mobile: +-27 83 2722 482
Instagram: African Art Centre
Facebook: African Art Centre